Tuesday, March 14, 2006

[disclaimer: fyi the post on long dist relationships is not about me! anyway, thankewe you guys for being so SO concerned haha..but don't worry ok.]

ok so i haven't properly introduced my lil home to you yet.
(far left) my room, view from the door. it's on the 5th floor..again. why am i always condemned to the top floors! in ntu and now in france..urgh. heh it's a blessing in disguise tho, the rooms are way newer, compared to eg venus' room haha.
(top right) the view of the courtyard from my window.

this is Roberval, nice and cosy for one person. there are other residence universitaires like clos des roses, which are much bigger than mine, so parties, gatherings and my cell grp are always held there. the background of the photos of my parties are usually in the rooms of clos des roses, eg chez willian. but if there are gatherings in roberval, it's always at the pantry hehh sad huh. but it's the pantry where i always meet new pple from the level and get to practice my french! btw a cashier commented that my french was good for a beginner muahahaha.
well, i pay €101 /mth for roberval (after lodging discounts!!!), that's half the rent of clos des roses. so i'm happy, i getta save for travelling. tho we hafta pay €4 for laundry (washing & spin dry) but with free soap powder. also, the walls are really thin. and it's a bitch cos MANY hostelites sleep before midnite..like what the hell man. so my frens hafta tolerate complaints from their neighbours if they bathe or make too much noise after midnite. well, i am blessed with a great neighbour haha..altho i've only talked to him once. he's my toilet mate as well, can you believe it, a guy for my toilet mate. but it's not that bad, they won't go rape anybody.
anyway, each country gets to host a party at the university pub, Picolo (the principal of UTC decided to ban drinking in pic! like sheesh, what's the whole point of a uni pub then) and last night was the brazilian soiree. hehee..packed with loadsa fun.
the boys. am i happening or what. fabio is on my right,really nice guy! aniwae i think i look really good that nite grinz. (don't puke)
(top right) confetti! it was like Nice's mardi gras all over again. made my whole room a mess after.
look at Mika, the german. he stands a head taller than all. his parties are awesome btw.
the asians. with our friendly french mentor, celia. and the girl b/w alwin and me..jane, korean. such mesmerizing eyes, hor alwin :P he's so sweet. koreans have 'vday' on 14th mar where the guys give sweets to the girls. and jane got one, from him. awww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home