Thursday, March 30, 2006

you HAVE gotta be proud of me :) hell, I AM proud of myself haha...je peux faire la cuisine! i can cook! all those back home, you gotta admit that this is an amazing feat for me.

i can make decent things..soya sauce chicken, fried tau geh and beef, cheese baked fish, steamed xiao bai cai above my usual fare of deluxe sandwiches, rice, pasta and crepes heheeheeheehee. and all with casih's sambal belachan! thankewe casih..i love the chilli.
and they're all done without ginger, onions, condiments, spices etc. ç'est à dire: they're healthy, nutritious but instant food. see, i can still retain my busy schedule as a future career woman yet keep my family healthy..ain't that amazing.

k this was when i was still delgated the job of washer woman at cap affaires, but i'm up a level now!!

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

haha if you really wanna try my eeeky cooking. it's microwave cooking :P you still want?

hugz. i've got a test on april fool's day :( thx for missing me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home