Monday, July 23, 2007

i dunno watta expect, wat else is there to say on a conversation rite? for now, i guess superficials will hafta suffice. but it's so sickening to me, there is only like a handful of pple that i'm downright comfortable with, no pretenses, no forced smiles, no need to be a duck in water searching for topics and i've lost the most impt one. true, i've come to gain a few more but it does take time esp when i'm so melancholic at this pt of time. i hate to admit it, but yep, i'm a moper. oh GOd help me know my worth and talents and live that abundant life you have in store for me.

not that my life lacks anything. i'm so blessed with wonderful frens like..
my pokkai-ed bsb peeps, i was not ashamed to go anywhere with you for the last 11 yrs and won't quit playing games with your black and blue hearts!
hug! pig! enjoy your year!





fat arms :(

9 years of soe-ing :) now we're fellow francophiles.







and yes, it's been 8 yrs too. and i've definitely left my mark.
omg i've just gotta complain..why do the pple ard me have lil sistas that they dote on! pout.







btw notice my new hair?? grinz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home